Thursday, February 18, 2016

Michael Dlouhy's Think and Grow Rich Lessons - Chapter 14: The Sixth Sense

Chapter 14  The Sixth Sense

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

“The author (Napoleon Hill) is not a believer in, nor an advocate of “miracles,” for the reason that he has enough knowledge of nature to understand that Nature never deviates from her establish laws. Some of her laws are so incomprehensible that they produce what appear to be “miracles. The Sixth Sense comes as near to being a miracle as anything I have ever experienced.”

Napoleon Hill doesn’t believe in miracles???

As a critical thinker and as a Christian, I DO believe in miracles. Unashamedly. I believe that there are times when there is no explanation for something to have happened, except that it was supernaturally done by God.  Some people, however, spend their lives waiting on a “miracle,” rather than taking Action to make their dreams come true.

Perhaps they think money will fall from heaven to keep them from poverty's doorstep.

How many times have we heard a Believer say, “If God wants me to be rich, He will make it happen.”

That’s a Chicken Exit and a convenient way of avoiding personal responsibility.

It makes more sense to be responsible, find a way to earn additional money, and invest time in learning the skills for success. For me, that vehicle is Network Marketing.  My “miracle” will manifest as I vigorously work my business, and when it does, I’ll give God all the credit for giving me those “holy hunches.”

If Hill didn’t believe that the God who created the heavens and earth could miraculously make blind eyes see, deaf ears to hear, and the lame to walk, that’s between him and God.  I fully believe that God is still in the miracle business, yet my Finances are more determined by my own Desire and Actions than on God suspending the Universal Laws to give me a handout.

Yes, Napoleon, you are correct, when you say that the Sixth Sense appears to be Miraculous.  It is totally miraculous!

The Psalmist declares in Psalm 37:4 "Take Delight in the LORD, and He will give you the DESIRES of your heart."  Wrap your brain around that amazing thought!  It's like God imbedded His divine GPS into our DNA.  Giving us Supernatural Guidance is His DELIGHT. 

As with any gift, the more we value and practice it, the more intuitive we become.

Is it possible that some people don’t experience this Divine Sixth Sense because they don’t know what their Desires even are?  How many people have a clear awareness of their purpose in life and what they want to create?  When you find someone who knows their “Why,” CELEBRATE and INVEST in them. That person may very well be your next business Rock Star!

If you are reading this and/or listening to this call, congratulations! You have FOLLOWED your Sixth Sense.

He is GUIDING you step by step. You SEE things others don’t see.  You DREAM.  You BELIEVE.

May we never take for granted those holy hunches that will lead us to BECOME the Leaders we were created to be.

Margi

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

No comments:

Post a Comment