Friday, February 12, 2016

Michael Dlouhy - Think and Grow Rich - Tuula - Chapter 12: The Subconscious Mind




For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

Chapter 12 – The subconscious Mind

“Mentoring for Free – where you learn HOW to think, Not WHAT to think.”

What do you mean “learn How to think?” I know how to think! I have been thinking  all my life.  I know how to think!

Really?  Compared to what?

I had no idea how that title “Where you Learn HOW to Think, not WHAT to think” would impact me as I embarked on the journey once I download the e-book “Success in 10 Steps”.

They say we arrive where we are in our life, by the thoughts we have had all our lives. In other words, we arrive where we “think” we will arrive. I can honestly say I did not want to arrive where I was in my business life, when I first read the title “Learn HOW to think, not WHAT to think.”

In all honesty I have to admit that old saying was correct.  I was where I “thought” I would be. I knew I did not have the skills I needed to reach the level of success I wanted in Network Marketing. Lacking confidence in myself and a low self image did not make for a successful Network Marketer. Without realizing it, I was saying to myself in my mind that I could not be successful and therefore I was not succeeding.

But I did have a dream and I knew this industry could bring that dream to reality.

Downloading the e-book, reading it and calling Michael was the first step in creating my new mindset. Knowing I had to change my mindset was one thing, but knowing how to how to change it was another. Without a System and the help of others we are just groping in the dark, getting nowhere.

We could read a lot of books on it, but that does not always bring the results we want.  I read "Think and Grow Rich" years ago and I thought it was a good book but understanding how to utilize the principles went over my head.  So just reading a book does not necessarily mean we learn the right things.

It was not until I joined a Mastermind group where we went through each chapter, wrote down what we understood from it and shared it with each other, that the understanding became a reality.

The same is true with changing our mindset. We need a Mastermind, a team of people with the same goals and  aspirations to connect with and learn from each other. 

As we share our understanding from each chapter we hear things that we may not have thought of, we listen as others share their understanding of a word or sentence  that was not the same as our understanding and our mind expands and prepares itself to receive more clarity.

We replace the negative thinking with positive thinking and our world becomes a better place.

When this happens, As Hill states, “You are preparing yourself to influence and control the “inner audience” of your subconscious mind.”   And  “the law of HABIT will come to your aid. Form the habit of applying and using the positive emotions!  Eventually, they will dominate your mind so completely, that the negatives cannot enter it.  Only by following these instructions literally, and continuously, can you gain control over your subconscious mind." 

What a concept! - “Learn HOW to think, not WHAT to think”

Tuula



For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com


#michaeldouhy
#thinkandgrowrich
#napoleonhill
#mastermindgroupmichaeldlouhy
#thinkandgrowrich


No comments:

Post a Comment