Sunday, February 14, 2016

Michael Dlouhy - Think and Grow Rich Lessons - Chapter 10: Power of the MasterMind

Bob Shoaf

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

CHAPTER 10 POWER OF THE MASTER MIND THE DRIVING FORCE

The Ninth Step toward Riches

A master mind group may be thought of as power generated, which is sufficient to produce enough organized effort to allow people to work toward a definite goal.

A master mind group requires two or more people. I have experienced this power many times when I think a certain idea is correct. I'll think it is correct for maybe days or weeks. I'll speak up on a call and ask a question. The answer will ALWAYS cause me to have much more clear thoughts. The indecision is gone. This is why Michael says, "Speak up, that is when the magic begins."

We are given three ways we can gain this power:

1. Infinite intelligence which comes from properly formulated self-talk and the thoughts of others. 2. Accumulated experience which is training we have acquired though out our lives. 3. Experiment and research which comes from advancement in science and the thoughts of others.

Batteries connected together in a certain will produce more energy than a single battery. The power of the master mind works the same way. This energy is available to each member of the group; if we are in the NOW, if we are listening; if we are participating. We are able to transfer this energy to each one of us.

I thank Michael and Linda for their ability to recognize this power Hill gives us in these 13 Steps, then create the MFF system that will allow each one of us to achieve anything we can conceive. WOW! What power we are introduced to here in T&GR.

I also thank each member of this master mind group. Without them, this opportunity would not be available to the extent it is today.

I also thank each person who has downloaded my ebook and allowed me to communicate with them. Some are ready to take the next step. For some, the timing is not right and that is okay. At some point it will be. I will believe in each one of them, until they believe in themselves.

Bob Shoaf

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com


#michaeldouhy
#thinkandgrowrich
#napoleonhill
#mastermindgroupmichaeldlouhy
#thinkandgrowrich
 

No comments:

Post a Comment