Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Michael Dlouhy's Think and Grow Rich Lessons - Chapter 15 The 6 Ghosts of Fear

Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich
 Chapter 15 - The 6 Ghosts of Fear
Where We Teach You HOW to Think, Not What To Think

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

One of the things I like best about MFF is the different perspectives I get on ideas that I thought I had mastered.  Something about the mastermind, Think and Grow Rich lessons, and the structure of this system allows me to get things at a deeper level, and over time, all of that continues to change and evolve helping me expand my thinking and open to new possibilities.

On Thursday Michael challenged us to consider the connection between fear and poverty. I got from this that fear drives poverty.  Take the very simple example of speaking up on calls. We all know that participation and especially speaking up on calls accelerates our growth. And growth is the key to moving into abundance.  So if we choose not to speak up, if fear of criticism or of looking silly keep us silent, then we are choosing to stay stuck, we are choosing to stay poor. And not only that, we are depriving others of the messages that could help them get unstuck as well.

After a little more than a year with MFF,  I have felt recently like I'm gaining some new awareness. I like my life, I created it, and in many ways it is everything I want.  I have friends, a nice place to live and I am appreciated for the work I do.  And yet I am beginning to realize that this is not an endpoint but rather a stop along the way.  I have changed a lot in the years since I've been here and all of that was accelerated since I joined MFF.  All of this growth was essential for me to fulfill my purpose, and I know there is more, that new things are coming.

Amongst many things that have shifted for me this year  is getting on top of a health challenge that was recently diagnosed.  I have chosen to make some big changes in my diet and lifestyle, and the payout has been enormous in the form of more energy and less down time.  I no longer fall into funks like I once did, and when occasionally I still do, I know what to do about it.  I am no longer living the life of a victim.

But now it feels like it's time to move in a  different direction and as I look around and consider the options I feel a lot of excitement, and also some fear.  There are a lot of unknowns and I am in a very safe place...I question whether I can make yet another change in my life, and whether I have the energy to pursue new directions...after all I just turned 68 years young, shouldn't I be set?  Resting?  Enjoying past accomplishments?  Sounds like the ghosts of fear creeping in.

Fortunately now I have the tools to counter the fear.  Last night when I allowed a little setback to get to me, as soon as I noticed, I was able to shift gears and  immediately started saying my self talk out loud until I was back feeling positive again.  Soon after that a download came in...

Yes fear really is a ghost...an illusion that can be banished with the light of awareness and continuous investment in positive energy.  It's time to say no to the negativity that wants to lease space in my brain so I can experience all the miracles that life continues to offer, including even more abundance.

Celeste

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

No comments:

Post a Comment