Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Michael Dlouhy's Think and Grow Rich Lessons - Chapter 14 by Martin

Chapter 14 The Sixth Sense


For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com


The Sixth Sense has never been complicated to me. I stop the chatter and find a quiet place en my mind. I fade out any disturbence from outside. And concentrate on relaxing and on my breathing.

Usually I am there pretty quick. In my mind, I am standing in a black dark room. I am felling good and relaxed. Now I can start focusing on anything I want to know. Sometimes people come in and present solutions, other times I am taken on a journey through an experience.

Afterwards I am allways back in the black dark room. Now I look at everything that has been presented to me. The answer is always clear, what I have to do. Now I can leave and let the "real" world back in.

Now it is up to me if I have the courage and persistence to follow through.

Thank You!


For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com


No comments:

Post a Comment