Friday, February 12, 2016

Michael Dlouhy - Think and Grow Rich - Margi - Chapter 12: The Brain

Chapter 12  The Subconscious Mind




For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

In this chapter Hill gives us the SEVEN major Positive Emotions and the SEVEN major Negative Emotions.

Michael Dlouhy adds an EIGHTH Emotion to this list.  On the Positive side--PROSPERITY..  On the Negative side-- LACK.

While we may not initally see the negative emotions of fear, jealousy, hatred, revenge, greed, superstition, and anger, LACK or SCARCITY is all around us.  This emotion may be one of the biggest challenges for people to overcome, perhaps because it is so comfortable to live there.

This sometimes subtle, sometimes not, emotion is rooted deeply within many of us.

It shows up whenever we say...

"I can't afford that."

"I can't find anymore distributors or customers."

"I can never have a nice car, or nice home, or ....

"This is a really cheap outfit. I only paid..............for it."

"I only shop at the Dollar Store."

"The government will help me out if I can't pay my bills."

How more powerful our lives become when we say,

"I choose to not buy that right now."

"I am attracting leaders into my business. They will come at the right time."

While it's wise to be financially responsible, if we continually say, "I can't afford this. I can't afford that. I have no money...", it is highly likely than in five years we will still be singing the same song.

So Stop It!  Let go of Scarcity and realize that we live in a world of incredible Abundance and Prosperity.  Stay connected to these calls and this group, until you too, can change your life.

Margi

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com


#michaeldouhy
#thinkandgrowrich
#napoleonhill
#mastermindgroupmichaeldlouhy
#thinkandgrowrich

No comments:

Post a Comment