Sunday, November 29, 2015



Think and Grow Rich by Tuula Rands: Chapter 3 - Faith

We need this training, like we need oxygen. It is more important to you than your NWM company. Get it free NOW -->>  www.Bob75.com.


http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=16ob4kk6ctcsk0gqpjj9ilra73&topic=14491.0

Chapter 3 - Faith

When we joined our first Network Marketing company did we
really have the faith that we would succeed?

When I began my Networking Marketing career I had faith in
the industry being successful and if I followed the instructions
of my upline,  I believed I could attain some of the success  too.

Sounds pretty wishy-washy doesn’t it?  I had faith in the industry
being successful and faith that I COULD attain some of the success?
Not much faith in myself was there?

Somewhere along the line I had to develop faith in myself.   I always
had more faith in the success of others than I had in my success.
Believing in the ability of others was easy.  Believing
in my abilities was a lot harder.  I knew me, I knew my shortcomings, I knew
all the things I had tried to do in my life and had failed in.

When I introduced others into the business I did not know their shortcomings
I just knew they wanted something more in life and I had faith in their
becoming successful.  Faith in myself took a lot longer.

Now I believe not only in the success of the industry but I also have
the faith that I can have ALL the success I desire.

Hill tells us “ FAITH is a state of mind which may be induced, or
created, by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious
mind, through the principle of autosuggestion.”

Everything begins in the mind.

My Mentors, Michael and Linda Dlouhy, believed in me long before I believed
in myself.  That was huge.  If Michael asked me to do something,
I figured he had the faith in my being able to do it and that encouraged
me to do it.
  
Using the Mentoring for Free System has been critical in helping me
gain the absolute faith in myself to attain any desire I choose.

I began with baby steps and as I kept taking the steps, never quiting
even when the going got tough or scary, I kept taking another step and
with each step my belief and faith grew.  I have now taken enough
steps to feel “Ten foot tall and bullet proof” as Michael would say.

Hill writes “Perfection will come through practice. It cannot come by
merely reading instructions.”

Faith is a state of mind and I can create faith in my mind by self talk
but if I want to see the reality of my faith created in my life, I have to
go beyond creating it just in my mind, I not only have to do my self talk,
I have to LIVE my self talk everyday.

Tuula Rands

No comments:

Post a Comment