Saturday, November 21, 2015

Think and Grow Rich by Margi Starr: CHAPTER 2 : DESIRE THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT : The First Step toward Riches

We need this training, like we need oxygen. It is more important to you than your NWM company. Get it free NOW -->>  www.Bob75.com.


Current Lesson:
http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/topic,8538.0.html

Chapter 2-Desire

When I was first introduced to network marketing I developed a Desire for residual income.

Company after company promised that their products and comp plan were the best.  My Desire ebbed and flowed.  Many great things would sidetrack me from staying the course.  Fear would constantly show up and I would find other things to fill that Desire space.

When I finally found Mentoring For Free and the Mental Cleanse, I started learning how to outwit the Ghosts of Fear.  Through my weekly, monthly, and yearly participation in the Mental Cleanse and through learning Skills, my Desire continues to increase. No longer do I look at other companies.  I have found my  Five Pillar “home.”  No longer do I listen to all those voices that want to pull me away from owning my life.

Lots of people have the Desire to own their lives—to no longer be enslaved to debt or an alarm clock—but they don’t stay the course.  They give up on themselves and take the path of least resistance.  They jump from company to company hoping that something will change. They fill their lives with busyness so that they have an excuse for not building their business.

You cannot give Desire to someone else.  It must come from deep within the individual.  Some have it and will find ways to keep it alive.  They will stay plugged in.  They will do the Personal Development.  They will learn the Skills necessary for success both online and/or offline.  They will not quit.

Others do not.

They will find something that will derail them from achieving the success they deserve. These are usually good things that give a sense of satisfaction at the time, but in the end, they prevent them from become really successful. These activities suck up time and energy. The reality is it takes Time, Energy, and Laser Focus to become successful in network marketing. Add to that a huge amount of Self-Discipline.

So the question is “Do you have what you truly want and if not, what is standing in your way?”

Margi Starr
Springfield, Ohio

PS If you want to measure your Desire, look at your calendar and bank statement.


Would you like to know how to attract the things you want into your life?  You are only one decision away from a totally different life. We can help anyone doing anything.
I Believe In You!  Get lesson #1 here -->> www.bob75.com

No comments:

Post a Comment