Friday, November 20, 2015

Chapter 1 - Thoughts are Things

For years I had looked for answers on how to
really build a Network Marketing business.  Then
one Saturday evening I came across an article which
I found very interesting so I clicked on the accompanying
link and requested the e-book “Success in 10 Steps”.

When I first read “Success in 10 Steps” I thought “This man
sounds like he knows what he is talking about.”

I thought “This sounds like the truth.”

I thought “My husband needs to read this.”

I thought “We need to talk to this man.”

I thought “This is the help we have been looking for.”

I thought “We need to take advantage of this opportunity.”

Hill tells us “Thoughts are things”.

My thoughts those many years ago brought to me to
the riches of personal development, a growing Network
Marketing business and a new family team of like minded
individuals who help and support each other as we build
our futures together.

One saying summarizes this chapter on Thoughts are things and it is:

"If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can’t, you can’t."

I think I can.  I know I can.  I am.

Tuula Rands

PS: Would you like to know how to attract the things you want into your life?  You are only one decision away from a totally different life. We can help anyone doing anything. Get lesson #1 here -->> http://www.Bob75.com

No comments:

Post a Comment