Friday, November 20, 2015

Think and Grow Rich: CHAPTER 2 : DESIRE THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT : The First Step toward Riches

 We need this training, like we need oxygen. It is more important to you than your NWM company. Get it free NOW -->>  www.Bob75.com.


Current lesson:  http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php/topic,8538.0.html

CHAPTER 2 DESIRE THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT

The First Step toward Riches

This chapter gives us the mechanics as to how we must begin developing our "Why" from Chapter 2 of the ebook, Success In 10 Steps.

As Barnes did, our "Why" may start out as a wish. Over time it must evolve into a "Why" that will bring us to tears. Hill gives us examples of people with a burning desire similar to Barnes:

The great warrior who traveled to his enemies country and burned his ships after landing, Marshal Field after the great Chicago fire, Columbus, Copenicus, Henry Ford, Edison, Whelan, Lincoln, Wright Brothers, Marconi, and Hill himself.

Hill was able to outwit mother nature by working with his son, Blair, for many years to teach him to hear. With the aid of a hearing company, Blair developed about 65% of his hearing, just as Hill had told him many years earlier.

There are many people we know of today who have developed this same burning desire as Barnes:

Michael and Linda Dlouhy, Tom Schrieter, Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn and many others.

Hill gives us 6 steps to help us develop that same definiteness of purpose:

  1. Fix your mind on the exact amount of money you desire.
  2. Determine exactly what you will give in return.
  3. Establish a definite date of completion.
  4. Create a definite plan (To begin, we have Steps 1, 2 & 3)
  5. Write out a clear statement of the amount of money, the time limit and what you intend to give in return.
  6. Read your written statement twice daily.

I put this statement and the results of Chapters 3 and 4 on 4" x 6" cards. I read those cards twice daily. If I am to succeed by converting my "Why" from Chapter 2 of Success In 10 Steps to reality, I must develop a burning desire and a definiteness of purpose.

Then I must be here posting lessons, speaking up consistently. I must be here a year from now. I must be on as many of the 10 weekly calls as possible. If I can't be on them, I must listen to the recordings. I must be persistent as Hill was with Blair.

If my lesson posting was hit and miss, I would not have a "Why" that would bring me to tears. If I got the MFF Pro System and did not get trained on how to promote it on our training calls, I would get discouraged and quit.

But I'm all in. I'm 10 foot tall and bullet proof as Tuula says. I'm here to execute my plan and complete it on time.

This is how I thank Michael and Linda, by my actions. I so much appreciate this MFF system and what it is and will do for me, I feel compelled to show that appreciation by my results.

I thank each member of this amazing mastermind group for their participation, which helps me learn and grow into the leader I will become.

Bob Shoaf
Alamogordo, NM

PS:  PS: Would you like to know how to attract the things you want into your life?  You are only one decision away from a totally different life. We can help anyone doing anything. Get lesson #1 here -->> www.bob75.com

No comments:

Post a Comment