Monday, January 11, 2016

CHAPTER 9 PERSISTENCE: THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH

CHAPTER 9 PERSISTENCE: THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH

The Eighth Step toward Riches

Here again in this Chapter, Hill references the six steps in Chapter
2. Obviously Hill feels these steps are VERY important.

Following these six steps here are as important as follow ALL the
instructions in Chapter 2 of STS.  Hill says only two percent of the
people ever complete these instructions in Chapter 2 of T&GR.
Hill states: "The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep
this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a
small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat. If you find
yourself lacking in persistence, this weakness may be remedied by
building a stronger fire under your desires."

Hill goes on to say: "POVERTY is attracted to the one whose mind is
favorable to it, as money is attracted to him whose mind has been
deliberately prepared to attract it, and through the same laws."
Without persistence we will be defeated before we start. With
persistence, anything we can conceive, we can achieve. I say, if we
learn these 13 Steps as Hill recommends, I can GUARANTEE your success.

Michael says, "Be here a year from now."
Hill also says, "Persistence is a state of mind, therefore it can be
cultivated." He gives eight states of mind that can be cultivated. He
goes on to give sixteen symptoms of lack of persistence.
This chapter also gives us four steps for developing persistence.
These steps are a MUST if we are to be successful, and reach our
goals.

There are so many anchors in this chapter that can be shared with
others to convey the importance of learning these 13 steps if we
desire to help a person turn their wishes into reality.

One of my goals has been to have ten of my clients posting lessons
consistently and speaking up. In this way, I feel I am showing Michael
and Linda and the members of our master mind groups, I am "ALL IN." I
am helping to change people's lives in a very positive way, one person
at a time. I truly thank each one of you for this incredible training
we have here.

I also thank each of those who have downloaded my ebook and allow me
to call them periodically. We too are forming our master mind group.
We are helping each other on our journey. I sincerely appreciate each
and every one of them. I will believe in each of them, until they
believe in themselves. That will happen by being here, learning these
13 steps.

Again thank you to each and every one of you for your participation
and to Michael and Linda.

Bob Shoaf
Alamogordo, NM

P.S.  I see why Michael says, "We need this training like we need
oxygen." And, "It is more important than our NWM company."


No comments:

Post a Comment