Monday, April 17, 2017

Think and Grow Rich Lessons Chapter 15 How To Outwit The Six Ghosts of Fear

Personal Development Live, Interactive and Hands On

Bob Shoaf Alamogordo, NM, USA
CHAPTER 15 HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR
For me, this is the DECISION chapter. This is the chapter one either makes the
decision to get rid of the three main enemies that hold them back:
INDECISON, DOUBT AND FEAR
Or they continue where they are.
There are 6 basic fears Napoleon Hill talks about, but eliminating the big three
will go a long way to eliminating the remaining.
For me the biggest step forward was when I realized what Michael Dlouhy had said
numerous times:
IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME. THE ONLY THING THAT IS
                       MY BUSINESS IS WHAT I THINK OF MYSELF.

I find thinking this way helps in all areas of my life. What others think just
does not matter. I do my best. Work on eliminating mistakes and the heck with
what anyone else thinks. I have started being a reader in church again after a
couple years off. Of course, I follow approved procedures, but I apply this same
thinking there.
Again what Michael Dlouhy says:
           HOW YOU DO ANYTHING, IS HOW YOU DO EVERYTHING!
How do You want to feel in 6 months? In a year? This chapter can be a defining
moment for You as it has for me.
BE HERE A YEAR FROM NOW. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN A VERY POSITIVE WAY!
I am grateful to Linda and Michael Dlouhy for providing this opportunity where
each one of us can grow; gaining the personal growth needed so we can lead a
better personal life as well as business life. Thank You Linda and Michael
Dlouhy for this opportunity.
I am also grateful to each person who makes up the mastermind calls. We are
helping each other seek our way, each learning how to do everything in our lives
better. Thanks to each one of You.
Bob Shoaf
Alamogordo, NM
PS: I am especially grateful to each person who has downloaded my ebook and
chosen to show they are COACHABLE and desire more out of life. As Napoleon Hill
says, it takes at least 2 people to make a mastermind group. One person doesn't
work. The two of us are learning together. We teach each other. Thank You to
each one of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment