Thursday, November 13, 2014

Decision: The Mastery of Procrastination

Anyone with a desire to improve themselves can experience the same results this amazing lady has experienced. Her personal growth is made possible because she has a coach, a mentor and a proven system, Mentoring For Free.

CHAPTER 8
DECISION: THE MASTERY OF PROCRASTINATION

The Seventh Step toward Riches

At times the journey we take as network marketers seems long and tedious. But when we close our eyes to meditate, visualizing that day we will walk across that stage, we feel it and taste the sweetness of being successful. All because we will not give up on our dreams! It's a decision we can get excited about and renew our passion for because we know that we cannot fail as long as we do not give up!

When I made a decision to be ALL IN, it was final.

And to be ALL IN requires that we take actions. Mr. Hill tells us that we are to master the enemy of procrastination. It takes willpower. Mastering procrastination means we learn good habits that get us into action. And the number 1 habit we must develop is making sure we say our self talk!

Like Michael says, it does not we mean we keep getting ready to get ready or to study the system first.

I remember when I first started training with Brian Redding. It was on the job training. I could not wait to get started! He showed me how to get ebook downloads from Facebook. I did not know everything yet, but I took action everyday in getting ebook downloads. Once I got an ebook download, then Brian showed me the next step to take. It was a matter of learning simple steps.  One more thing I did was stay in touch with my mentor. Brian did not have to chase me, we communicated with each other till I knew what I was doing.

On the job training means we start doing and learn as we go. There is no reason here to procrastinate as we can do as we learn. This is why we get with our mentors, so we get trained and know what to do before and after, until we have it clear in our mind. We get into everyday actions to get ebook downloads, make phone calls and do whatever we can to stay close to the fire. This investment is an investment of our time and effort and we will all reap the rewards. We are reaping the rewards now. :)

I made the decision to be all in even with all my challenges and I have kept this promise to myself and because my WHY has a vision, which does not know the word quit. Being connected to a brilliant mastermind group here at Mentoring For Free helps me to visualize every step of my way to success!

All we have to do is to realize what an awesome program we are a part of and to make a promise to ourselves that when we made a decision to use Mentoring For Free, we stick with our promise to make it the best learning and growing experience in our lives. I guarantee you it is because I am living proof! I have been using this MFF system for years now and getting more than my share of ebook downloads but even better are the quality people I meet along the way who downloaded the ebook from me and desire to learn from Mentoring For Free. These people are serious minded business people who see the value in what we have.

So ask yourself if you are procrastinating... why? At Mentoring For Free, we take the word procrastinate and turn it into real action for you with simple on the job training, so you can start as soon as you set yourself up using the checklist, so you do not have to be left behind.  And staying close to the fire keeps you with the mastermind group!

Thank you again to Michael and Linda for an outstandingly simple system that anyone can learn, especially the part timers, and to my entire wonderful mastermind friends here for being here for me.

Much love and appreciation,

Marsha Sortino


Is Mentoring For Free really free? Not really. There is a catch!

With Mentoring For Free, you can get great training and coaching at no cost. That part is true and it is available to anyone:  the phone calls, the lead calls, the training calls. All are available to any person in any NWM company at any time for free. So yes, you can learn for free.

We encourage that. So what is the catch? Every person who benefits from Mentoring For Free is asked to pay it forward. And use their new knowledge to help their team and others.

We all volunteer our time to make a difference. If you don't understand why we should all volunteer our time, please refer to the book, "The Influencer: The Power To Change Anything".

When you read the methods of "The Influencer", you today, by changing the world, you'll be inspired also.

Make sure to read how the Delancey Street Foundation influenced the behavior by insisting every resident mentor the newest resident, even if they personally have only one more day experience.

So that's the catch! Mentoring For Free isn't free! It's free to learn, but we ask you to pass it on.

If you would like similar results, I can help. Get lesson #1 here -->
http://BobShoaf.SuccessIn10Steps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment