Sunday, March 26, 2017

MLM and Boy Scouts

Keep Your Company. We offer free skills, skills, skills.
Skills You need to be able to predict Your success in any company.
Skills You need to be successful.
NO CREDIT CARD PLEASE!

MLM and Boy Scouts

I'll bet sometime in your life you've read or heard the Boy Scout Oath:

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

I think it's a good model for a network marketer, too. Next time you read "Success In 10 Steps", consider what you read and how you'll build your MLM business in relation to the Boy Scout Oath. I bet you'll have one or two Ah-HA! moments.

To build your own big income in MLM, the people you sponsor will need a constant stream of hot prospects. I can help you do that for them, and for yourself. For details, go to http://Bob55.com.  You will see all the free stuff you will get and what some of the skills we teach so you can be successful. All free forever.

To Your Success,

Bob Shoaf
575-415-8671
A Mentor with a Servants Heart

Michael Dlouhy gives You more value for Your time than found in most heavy hitters training costing upwards of $50,000 and more. All free forever. Take a look at what You get by clicking here -->> http://Bob55.com

The Kinesiology test

This 7 minute video will help you determine the quality of anything you swallow. You may find it at www.michaeldlouhymentor.com. There are two sets of information in this video. The first part may save you lots of money when purchasing products to consume. The Kinesiology test is accurate 100% of the time. The second part proves, "Thoughts are Things." We create our own reality with our thoughts; positive or negative thoughts. There have been many double blind tests done with products and it works correctly EVERY time.


No comments:

Post a Comment