Saturday, September 27, 2014

The starting point of all achievement is desire

Would you like to have the success Tuula has? Our training is free to anyone in any company for as long as they wish.

If you are new to NWM learn what to listen to and what to look for before taking the word of somebody who may or may not know what they are talking about. Get specialized knowledge before hand. Learn the questions to ask of a company.

If you are struggling and becoming frustrated you may get lesson 1 here: http://BobShoaf.SuccessIn10Steps.com



Chapter 2 – Desire


Hill States “Every human being who reaches the age of
understanding of the purpose of money, wishes for it. 
Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a 
state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning 
definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing 
those plans with persistence which does 
not recognize failure, will bring riches.”

The dictionary tells us wish and desire have similar
meanings but wish is not as strong a word as desire. 
 
So I ask myself, how am I going to know whether I am
wishing or desiring riches?

In a sermon I was listening to today, it was stated,
“Your beliefs determine your actions” and
“Watch what they do and you will get closer to 
the truth.”

How do I watch my actions to determine what
my beliefs really are when it comes to building
my business and becoming successful.

The only thing that really shows me where my beliefs
are, is my daily activity report.

It is not my self talk, although my self talk should be 
part of my daily activity, because I can say my self talk
all day but if I don’t do anything else, it is just talk.

My daily activity report tells me and my sponsor 
what I am doing on a daily basis to attain my desires.

“Your beliefs determine your actions” and
“Watch what they do and you will get closer to 
The truth.”

So I ask myself again, how am I going to know 
whether I am wishing or desiring riches.

By doing my daily activity report, I will be
able to determine whether I am being truthful
to myself in what I tell myself I desire. 

The title of this chapter tells us the starting point
of all achievement is desire. Desire is just the
beginning.  What we do with the desire is what
makes all the difference. 

Tuula Rands

No comments:

Post a Comment