Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Michael Dlouhy's Think and Grow Rich Lessons - Chapter 1 Thoughts are Things by Pam

Chapter 1 Thoughts Are Things by Napoleon Hill

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

When I was raising my children as a single parent trying to make ends meet I had that burning desire to do whatever it took to put food on the table and gas in the car and a roof over my kids head. My mind was racing a mile a min with ideas on just what to do I had to have a plan, then I had to take that plan and turn it into a burning desire.

I decided that the only way that any plan would work was to work three jobs, my kids are still young so they would be in school for the first job.  After I get out it would be time to pick them up and I could take them to my second job. 

It was an office job for the family at an oil company so it was all right for them to be there.  They could sit and do their home work and I was right there to help them if they needed help.  I was fortunate that I had family to work for.  At 5:00  we were done then I would take them home and feed them then come back to the same building, there was a Construction Company in the building too so my job was to do the cleaning of all the rooms and offices in the Construction part, and the Oil Company part of the building, it would take me till 10:00 at night the kids would play and when they got tired I had an air mattress for them to lay down on.  After I was done then I would wake them up and bring them home. My kids are 5 and 11 so my son who is 11 would help me a lot.

I did this till my son was 16, then it was time to make another plan.  My children are getting older now and this is the time when they need the attention, so i decided to go to my first employer and give him my resignation, I knew I had the other two as a back up.  I could work the Oil Company all day if need be. 

I went to work the next day and handed my resignation to my boss and told him I needed a full time position, I have to have more time with my children and this job would bring  home more money, so I have to give my two week notice.  He was surprised I was doing this knowing that I love my job so much. 

I told him I have to do what it takes for my children, and with full time I would get more money so I only have to work one job.  He said Pam I'm sorry but I can't except this from you we need you and as of right now you are temporary full time.  I looked at him in surprise this time.  I guess that in my head I knew what was going to happen, but it just took me by surprise, my belief that no matter what he said I would make it through.  I did finally go up for fulltime position and got. it and I worked there for 18 years before I retired.

I knew in my mind that I would work there until I retired and I did, a little earlier than I wanted but it all worked out good for all.  My children were glad that I was able to spend the high school years being able to have more time with them.  I had to prove to the people that said if you get a DIVORCE you will never make it, we'll my children and I are living proop that it did work and my house is now paid off.  Those people then came up to me and said they were sorry for not believing in me.

I am on another path in my life now that turned in a different direction than what most people are accustomed to so it is unknown to them, so they are negative about it, here we go again.  I am in MFF because this is where I am suppose to be in my life, I am having a lot of struggles because I don't have the skills but this is where we are going to learn all the skills that we need to succeed. 

I have Michael and Linda and the whole master mind team behind me.  I have been chosen to to do things that I am trying to forfill.  I have a lot of demons trying to break me down but I am going to stand fast and come out the winner over all.  We are all hit with trials to see if we will break I've been there before and I won and this time is no different.

I am the master of my mind and my dreams are for me and my husband to get him to retire and it will come to life.  I just have to stick with it with the help of the team and Tuula who always knows when times are thought, I think she's in my head.  So Positive thoughts and a lot of self-talks and my mind will be controlled by me. I will be here a year from now or more.  I am not a quiter.

Thanks to the whole team and Michael and Linda for giving us this great place to become what we want to be, and to help other people do the same.

Pam

For more information Download my free ebook -->> www.Bob55.com

No comments:

Post a Comment