Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Frustrated with your efforts? I can help, guaranteed, if.....

Would it be okay, if I asked you a question?

1. If all our training is free.
2. I will not pitch any deals.
3. There is no up selling.
4. I will not ask you for a credit card.
5. I will coach and mentor you.
6. We are unique in the Network Marketing Industry.
7. Many have tried to duplicate what we have. They end up monetizing it and it blows up.
8. I will believe in you until you believe in yourself.
9. Our training is live, interactive and hands on.
10. I'll help teach you how to evaluate a company, so you don't have to take the word of a person who is in that company. They have an agenda. We have no agenda other than to provide value for your time.
11. I'll help with our training that deals with personal growth. To make more, one must become more.
12. I'll help you with relationship building which may be used in all areas of ones life; family, friends, acquaintances and in business. What is it worth for us to be able to communicate more effectively with our spouse, our family members, our friends, anyone we meet?

My ebook is lesson #1: http://BobShoaf.SuccessIn10Steps.com


Is Mentoring For Free really free? Not really. There is a catch!

With Mentoring For Free, you can get great training and coaching at no cost. That part is true and it is available to anyone:  the phone calls, the lead calls, the training calls. All are available to any person in any NWM company at any time for free. So yes, you can learn for free.

We encourage that. So what is the catch? Every person who benefits from Mentoring For Free is asked to pay it forward. And use their new knowledge to help their team and others.

We all volunteer our time to make a difference. If you don't understand why we should all volunteer our time, please refer to the book, "The Influencer: The Power To Change Anything".

When you read the methods of "The Influencer", you today, by changing the world, you'll be inspired also.

My ebook is lesson #1: http://BobShoaf.SuccessIn10Steps.com

Bookmark my ebook URL, you may need it in the future. I can help, when help is wanted and needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment