Wednesday, May 14, 2014

CHAPTER 13 THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT


CHAPTER 13 THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION
FOR THOUGHT


The Twelfth Step toward Riches

These concepts Hill teaches us in this book T&GR were all
new to me. I had not been introduced to the brain being a
receiving and transmitting station until finding MFF. This
idea of communicating with the minds of others with
autosuggestion or self-talk was foreign to me.

When we say our self-talk enough to convenience our
subconscious mind we are serious, our subconscious mind,
being the, "sending station" of the brain, will act upon our
desires.  It knows how to get us to our goal. So it, through
"Creative imagination", receives "hunches and inspirations"
from other sources. It is then up to us to act upon these
"hunches and inspirations".

I have on 4 occasions hit a dead end when promoting my
ebook. I was forced to take a different direction. Each
time, that new direction was better than before.

I read a sign in town today that said, "It is hard to catch
a person who never quits".  I am becoming a poster child for
that sign. Why, because, I'm a professional Network Marketer
who is having fun teaching Network Marketers how to Brand
Themselves, Generate Leads, Build Relationships and Grow
Themselves & Their Teams!  All for FREE, in any company!

My biggest joy is getting an ebook download, calling that
person, and beginning the process of share this amazing
training with them. Training that can change their lives
forever in a very positive way. What an AWESOME and humbling
experience. I could name quite a few people who have had
very positive life changing experiences as a result of their
short time here in MFF.

As Michael often says, be here a year from now. If we keep
doing this, year after year, those reasons we began with
from Chapter 2 WILL BECOME REALITY.

I thank Michael, Linda and every one of the MFF master mind
members for helping me develop that "NEVER QUIT" mentality.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Bob Shoaf Alamogordo, NM

http://30daymentalcleanse.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=16ob4kk6ctcsk0gqpjj9ilra73&topic=11614.0

No comments:

Post a Comment